Re: [amibroker] Plotting different timeframes --help needed

Ok, this approach will not work.  Even though my graphs look right
and the OHLC arrays are right, because I have to stay in the 5 second
timeframe, studies are useless.  All the lines I draw are internally
based on the underlying 5 second timeframe and move every 5 seconds
relative to the chart prices.  Totally useless!

SAD COMMENTARY:

I continually try to solve problems related to my real time trading
and have ask for help understanding how to apply AFL to the problems
I am trying to solve.  Most of the replies I get are from myself!  I
know this board is not shy to help when someone knows the answers, so
I am left to draw an unfortunate (for me) conclusion:

My selection of AB for my type of real time discretionary trading of
one stock at a time was a mistake and I have wasted a year trying to
make it work for me (and it is so close!).  The majority of users
seem to be using the rotational, portfolio, EOD, and swing trading
methods (or are too inexperienced to know what they want) and that is
where the support and development seems to be headed (I have used
those methods before and wrote my own simple programs to do that nine
years ago).

Things that would make it possible to speed up real time analysis
like support for static arrays have been put on the back burner due
to lack of interest.  Cleaning up the hand drawn study glitches and
inconveniences seem to not be a priority because they have not been
addressed.

It really does hurt me to say it, because I really love the basic
architecture of AFL and AB as a tool, and the community here, and I
know that TJ is doing his best to satisfy the majority of his
customer's needs, but if I am the odd man out and my trading needs
are not the direction AB is headed, I have to face up to it and look
for an alternative solution. :((

Dennis