[amibroker] Re: Bug with Core Duo processors ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"
<ton.sieverding@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Patrick. "... except Amibroker crashes all the time ...". I am
> very interested to know what you mean by 'crashes'. Is the program
> just hanging or are you really thrown out of Amibroker ?
>
> Kind regards, Ton.

Here are the symptoms :

If i just drag and drop a standard WMA indicator in a graph, it works
for a few seconds (1 to 10) then i get an error message (see my answer
to Tomasz). The program still runs OK (i can delete the indicator, etc)

If a try a backtest, Amibroker crashes ie the program hangs, i get the
Amibroker error log and i have to exit the program (see first message).

patrick