Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 5:29 AM
Subject: [amibroker] IB plug in users - wrong closing value

I am using the Interactive Brokers plug-in and I noticed that the EOD
value differs from Yahoo, IB TWS and Scottrade values, which agree.

The real close for IWM was 76.63 but the plug-in shows 77.25.
The real close for QQQQ was 47.99 but the plug-in shows 48.09.

I tried changing the database settings but the plug-in values did not
change. I used the 24 hour setting and looked an hour away from 1600
but while the values were closer they were not correct. I am the
central USA zone. Has anyone else experienced this? If so did you find
a remedy? What could the problem be?

Thanks,
Barry