[amibroker] Re: qp2 weekly indexes not updated

If you are asking about the !D001 type indices they are updated weekly.
You have the latest (July 20) at the moment. Later on today they will
update it for the past week. I normally download once Friday night to
get the daily data and again on Sunday to get these weekly indices
updated.

john