Re: [amibroker] Get an Intel Quad CPU Q6600 to run Amibroker?

You don't seriously believe Vienna will be released 2009 do you?
I am amazed at the amount of people that "Believe" such microsoft
announcements. *Doesn't history teach you anything?* Not a cracker?

But I will agree with you. You don't need the latest Quad core CPU's
to run Amibroker.  It's not the size that matters, It's how you use it.