Re: [amibroker] Back Fill HIstorical data

From where are you importing data - .txt, .csv, Yahoo, anything else????

Are the Data files showing data for 30 years?

Please explain in detail what error you are coming up with so that someone can help you sort out the issue.

Cheers

Prashanth

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:46 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Back Fill HIstorical data

Hi,

I am trying to update my data with previous years EOD files.But import
wizard shows importing data but then doesnt show the same. My data base
settings allows more than 30 yrs of data and i have hardly ten years of
data.

Pls advise if back fill of data is allowed or do i need to make new
database.

Rgds