Re: [amibroker] Quote Tracker

Ara,

For me, the problem seems to be that QT gets disconnected with the TD
Ameritrade servers that it's set up to use.  QT then just sits there,
with the message about trying to login.  As a consequence, no new
streaming data comes in to QT (and thus AB).  For me, this glitch is
something that has only recently (last week or so)  started to occur.

Sometimes, to try to get QT logged in again to Ameritrade,  I click on a
different server under "File/Select Quote Server", and sometimes even
use the "Force re-login" option.  That seems to bring the QT-Ameritrade
connection back to life.  Possibly the Ameritrade servers are getting
swamped???  I don't think it's anything to do with QT (or AB) itself,
since I have not changed the QT version (3.8.5a) for many weeks
now....but just my guess.

Wayne