[amibroker] HOW TO USE THE FEEDBACK CENTER

This is the first time that I have tried to post  a suggestion in the feedback center.  I could not readily see the feedback email address where I need to send this REQUEST FOR A NEW FEATURE .    I would apperciate some instruction about how to register this REQUEST FOR A NEW FEATURE.  Ron D aka mrdavis9

So I tried feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then I tried feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but I continued to get the COULD NOT FIND THIS THIS USERNAME message.

Could not find this username> It showed that mrdavis9 was the only one logged in, and I signed it as mrdavis9.

AmiBroker Feedback Center
AmiBroker - advanced technical analysis software

Could not find this username
Please press "Back" in your browser, check the username and try again
Below here is the request that I tried to post.  Once I finally get this request posted, I would appreciate it if the Amibroker users who would like to have a WATCHLIST AUTOMATIC ADVANCE  FEATURE
would vote support for it "IF" the feedback center HAS A WAY  for all of those in favor to say AYE.

I have a watchlist of swinging symbols.

I have a custom indicator that shows distinctive RSI patterns on the day before, or the very day, that a new breakout happens.

After a fresh download of EOD data, I would like to be able to have Amibroker perform a timed sequencing through all of the symbols in the watchlist. The dwell time on each symbol should be adjustable from one to 30 seconds.

When I see a pattern that I like, I would like to be able to click it over to a watchlist that I will call PROBABLES.

Then I would view the watchlist of PROBABLES with this new AUTO ADVANCE feature.

When I see one that I want to trade, I would click it over to a TRADE TOMORROW watchlist.

mrdavis9