From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Yarwood
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:40 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Beta 4.97

Thankyou Tomasz for the great new features.

I have a small problem when setting range bars for the currencies futures.
How do I get 4 decimal places since a tick in the euro future contract is
.0001 and the limit for range bars is set at .01

Tell us your tech love story in the Summer Lovin Competition for your chance
to win laptop loaded with Windows Vista, Office 2007 and Windows Live
OneCare.
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/summerlovin/default.aspx

http://www.eset.com