Re: [amibroker] AB crashes when i use AddToComposite with name() and atcFlagEnableInBacktest

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB crashes when i use AddToComposite with name() and atcFlagEnableInBacktest
  • From: "Thomas Zmuck" <tzmuck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:26:42 +0200

Hello Tomasz,

probably i haven't received this mail from you. i have only received one mail from Marcin about that, see below. I have replied but haven't received any further mails from him or you. Anyway i don't fully understand what you mean. The crash also appears when i run the simple cci code on a single symbol, the Cocoa future and it happens also when i don't use any CBI code. Please help.

Regards
Thomas
www.PatternExplorer.com