[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.97.0 BETA released

Hi Ton,

I completely understand your requirements and echo your sentiments.
Particularly for stuff like dynamic MM, plotting initial SL that later
gets converted to trailing SL on chart, calculating position size etc.
As I mentioned earlier in some thread somewhat like this.

http://www.tradecision.com/product/trading_systems/money_management.htm

We should be able to come with such stuff with ease using pure AFL. I
am sure TJ will enable many more features as we go along.

Regards,
Kar

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2007/07/21/amibroker-4970-beta-released/

>       > Best regards,
>
>       > Tomasz Janeczko
>
>       > amibroker.com
>

>       > Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

>       > To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>
>       > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>

>       > For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: