Re: [amibroker] Multiple Stock charts...

Hello,

Your formula is probably written in wrong way (highly inefficient)
Without showing it - no one is able to provide you any help.

And no, you don't need several chart windows,
you can use Foreign() function to access other symbols data.
This is especially true for automated trading - you should
NOT have more than one automatic trading formula running at the same
time unless you are true EXPERT in programming, because
having two or more automatic trading formulas running at the same
time requires lots of bookkeeping, synchronization, etc, etc.

Since you are asking such a basic question - it is pretty clear
that you are not expert and you should rather develop your system
in very small steps.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com