[amibroker] Re: Please help with VBScript execution

I got your point. I was just trying to make a comprehensive MM builder
module like the one here
http://www.tradecision.com/product/trading_systems/money_management.htm#

Will have to stick to param and commentary window I guess, unless some
of you can come up with some suggestion.

Thx
Kar