Re: [amibroker] Re: IACI: Yahoo EOD Split not adjusted? Aug 08-2005

Thank you Richard!

Steve
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:46 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: IACI: Yahoo EOD Split not adjusted? Aug 08-2005

We only adjust for capital-related events (stock splits, reverse splits/consolidations, capital returns, in-specie distributions aka spinoffs, stock dividends aka bonus issues) ? we do not adjust for cash dividends.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.

Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net