[amibroker] Re: OT:Could AFL encription by TJ be cracked?

The simple answer to this is if you have something that is so good
that you don't want the world to see then don't publish it ...

Beyond that you can write whatever you want now in AFL and use a DLL
for the core which you can protect as well as anything else.  This
should be sufficient for those with systems to sell ... But then as
we already know, those that can, trade, those that can't, sell
systems, have online trading rooms and other similar services, write
news letters etc. i.e. for a fee supply real time products or
services that weren't all that worthwhile to begin with.  If they
were they wouldn't be selling them.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Amibroker Fan" <amibrokerfan@xxx>
wrote:

> By the way,  when is this new AFL encryption feature coming?
>

> Really looking forward to this.
>

> Mike
>

>   _____

On Behalf