From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert
Sent: Wednesday, 18 July 2007 5:45 a.m.
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Premium data

Is anyone using premium data for EOD? if you are who is the data
provider you are using? I have attempted to use the following web
site for data http://www.premiumdata.net/ but I can not get it to
work even after following the directions from the site. If anyone is
using them to update there US stock would appreciate assistance in
making it work for me in Amibroker. Thanks in advance for any and all
assistance.

Robert