Re: [amibroker] Re: How to implement a simple risk management ? Tomasz please read it

Hello Tomasz and others,

i have tried now multiple days to implement the dynamic variables, however without success. You wrote, that it is easy to implement it.
Unfortunately not for me or i miss anything, i am not sure.
Would you please be so kind and modify my code or post the lines i need to add/modify.

Thanks a lot !

Regards