[amibroker] Re: Running Amibroker and Amiquote from USB flash drive

Hi Markus,

Once I did what TJ suggested re: AQ settings directory. I noted a few
issues.
1. a problem I experienced when I copied the AB folder over to the USB
stick is that some of the charts had an error message, something along
the line that the chart couldn't be found but the name was still
there. I had to manually re-insert the missing charts. I wondered if
it was because I didn't use "insert linked" in my original AB but
haven't tested this formally.

2. some slower computers at work couldn't handle the AQ and AB
download e.g updating the US and CAN database midday to run my screens.

3. takes a long time to move the AB folder from USB drive to computer
and back b/c it's 1.5 gig for me.

-Andy