[amibroker] Re: Amibroker or Dingo slide show

That's an excellent idea in my book, I second that motion...All in
favor?

Ken

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ronald Davis" <xokie7@xxx> wrote:

> I just checked the feedback center, and I didn't see any requests
to add a SLIDESHOW function to watch lists.

> I know nothing of programming, but maybe TJ could add a slideshow
feature using some of the code that he has already created  for the
bar replay feature.

> This would allow me to quickly view the symbols in the watchlists
that have the specific favorite symbols that I like.

> I would then have the slide show dwell on each symbol for 5 seconds
or less, and within that 5 seconds, I would flag the candle , and
custom indicator patterns that I like  for further consideration.
When the slide show ended, I would like to be able to quickly move
the promising symbols over to a PROMISING watch list.

> Then, I would then set the slide show to dwell longer on the
PROMISING watch list.

> I remembered that Dingo made a slide show, but when I tried to
download it, it was no longer on the beta site.

> I would appreciate hearing if I am the only person interested in a
SLIDESHOW feature, and also if the Dingo slide show is still
working.    Ron D