From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of areehoi
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 4:14 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: I'm totally new

You sound like the guy who bought a car but didn't know how to drive.
AmiBroker is software that performs Technical Analysis on stocks.
Unless you are knowledgeable about Technical Analysis (or willing to
learn) your are wasting your time. There are a multitude of books on
this of books on this subject so start with them before proceeding.
Maybe this isn't your cup of tea

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "fiforre" <fiforre@xxx> wrote:

> Hi all, i'm totally new to amibroker and pretty new to shares
> investing too. Though i'm some college level programing knowledge, and
> i'v read the guideline manual to AFL, i seem to have problems
> progressing.
>
> Pardon me if i sound primitive (i'm.) I believe someone would have
> done similar studies and hope to take a look at the AFL program for
> reference
>
> (1) What if i buy at open and sell on close (every day / weekly)?
> (2) Trading systems like buy on EMA cross up and sell on cross down.
>

> Many thanks in advance.
>

> cheers
> raymond