[amibroker] Re: File update: AmiBroker Custom Backtester Interface.pdf

I've just uploaded another update to this file to include a few more
examples.

Specifically, I've added a couple of small examples to the high-level
interface section to demonstrate adding metrics to the Trade objects
for display in the trade list, and I've also added another appendix
with a more complex example implementing the Lichello AIM algorithm
using the low-level interface.

GP