[amibroker] NSE EOD DAILY DATA

Equities > Historical Data > Archives in nseindia.com website of NSE India leads me to a link for downloading Bhavcopy in csv format giving me day's EOD data for cash shares.

F&O > Historical Data > Archives in nseindia.com website of NSE India DOES NOT leads me to a link for downloading Bhavcopy in csv format giving me day's EOD data for Futures & Options. Instead, it gives me the same link which is for for the csv file of cash shares.

F&O > Market Information > Historical Data > Contract-wise Data does give me F&O data but I can check only one scrip's data at a time, so getting data for all scrips will take me 1 to 2 hours.

I want this EOD data for all F&O scrips in a single csv file every day.

I know that this data is available from desitrademall. But despite best efforts of its moderator, data for some days is not uploaded till midnight of same day, or even till afternoon of next day, there have been instances when it has just not been uploaded at all. And there have been instances when volumes are given wrong.

Can someone please guide me how to get the EOD Data for F&O in a csv format direct from NSE nebsite?

Thank you,

gakkhar

.