[amibroker] Re: Different PositionSize Values displayed in CBI and AA report

>From a bit of experimenting, I think a couple of reasons.

The main reason is that GetPositionValue seems to use the closing
price when calculating the value, whereas the AA display will use
whatever your settings say (eg. open, high, average).

The other reason is that the AA display will have subtracted the sale
brokerage, if you have any set, whereas the open position trade won't
have yet.

Regards,
GP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Trinolix Derry" <trinolix@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am wondering that the Position Size Value that i see with the
Debug Viewer