[amibroker] Re: qp2 users question

I installed the 2006 Beta Quoteplus charts and can see it in
Quoteplus. However these symbols are not automatically imported into
Amibroker when i click on retrieve symbols. Not sure how to diagnose
it from here. Is it a Ami issue or QP2 or the plugin or combination
of them all.

If i manually add them into Ami, i can get the data. I would love to
see it import the indexes symbols automatically.

Seede