RE: [AmiBroker] qp2 users question

Joe,

Well I did some checking, because I also have SPP and no matter were I looked I could not find the Indexes.  But being the clever sot that I am I went into SPP, went to the IM200 Weekly Indexes Group, changed to Symbol Name view and exported the list to a text file. I then went into AmiBroker, created a new Watch List and Imported the list into it. Lo and behold, when I look at the indexes I have data, so that tells me that QP has been downloading them all along, but not showing them to me. Now if I can just get the Names to show I will be all set. I’m going to wait and see if my evening update pulls in the names.

Don Lindberg

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Landry
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:04 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] qp2 users question

Seede and Don - Ah!  ...I forgot that I have an additional

offering from QP called Stock Picker Pro and that is what

adds the indexes to the mix ( I think)   Cost is $5 more per month.

clipped from their web page

stocks, mutual funds,market indexes, industry group information and SPP

Gary L. , if you pick up on this you might clarify for us.  Is it SPP that generates the !IDNNN's?

$31.95

JOE