[amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?

Don you are right, but as an exercise....I 'd like to see what
results I get and if it comes close to any other data....
Do you know of any other way of getting fundamental data from the
Internet direct, without using excel?
Like if EPS is missing from Yahoo to check Zacks page and retrieve it
with the specified formula? That means I guess to add that code in
AmiQuotes somehow....

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> You are missing the point. If you only pull data that has positive
value
> then by default you are eliminating all the stocks that Yahoo
doesn't give
> EPS data on. Given that fact your ATC PE and PS values are BOGUS,
because
> they do not include all the stocks in any given Industry!!!
>

> It's the old "Garbage In, Garbage Out" For your ATC to be of any
value you
> can't just pick and choose the data you want. Trust me, its all or
nothing.
> Do the math. If an Industry is made up of 100 stocks, but you only
use data
> on 75 stocks because Yahoo doesn't give you data on the other 25
your
> results ARE NOT indicative of the whole Industry!!!!!
>

> Don Lindberg
>

>   _____

On Behalf