[amibroker] Re: Free Stock Quote Downloader

Currently the data comes from Yahoo and downloads as ascii .csv file.
Then I just use Amibroker's wizard to import the columns correctly.

As for the questions from others about foreign market support, right
now the program is just being offered as WYSIWYG (what you see is
what you get) so I don't have any immediate plans for it. Also, I'm
not sure what other markets provide daily lists of security changes
besides Standard & Poors and Dow Jones. I might add the ability to
define your own lists but right now I mainly use it myself just to
keep my S&P1500 list up-to-date.

Best,
David