[amibroker] Re: Desperate AFL Question!!! Percentile Ranking

Fred,

Thanks so much - I'll try it in alittle bit.

The gist of the system is according to Pradeep price momentum. You
want to find the top movers of last 6 month. Then the additional
filters are volume>100,000, today's volume higher than yesterday's,
today's price breaks out 4+% above yesterday's, but last month's
rate of change was below +10%. This way you capture the top
performers whioch were not doing so well in the last month, but
nontheless broke out yesterday. The rest of the filter criteria
would look like this:

AND Volume>100000 AND Close<=1.1*Ref(Close,-22) AND Volume>Ref
(Volume,-1) AND Close>=1.04*Ref(Close,-1);

The one month's weakness could be where pattern recognizer find
cup&handle etc. But I like better mechanical approach as I find
discretionary trading hopeless for me.

Thanks, Samantha