Re: [amibroker] Re: Up-to-date Nasdaq tickerlist to AmiQuote

Here is a link to the NASDAQ site and their listing of the NASDAQ 100:

http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/dynamic/nasdaq100_activity.stm

And here is a link to a page with that and other links that might be helpful:

http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/resources.html

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com