[amibroker] Re: close trades on equity drawdown

Assuming those two trades are in different stocks, I think you may
need to use the custom backtester interface.

If they were both long trades, or both short trades, you might have
been able to do something with AddToComposite and then ApplyStop with
a percentage drop, but I can't think how that would work with one long
trade and one short.

GP