From: Jason Hart
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Sector and Industry Data from Quotes Plus

Dan,

I have no idea what's going on over there.  The switch over to Hemscott still appears to be in limbo and if it did happen I have no idea if it actually went through.  It sounds like you're aware of the big changes industry groupings where they went down to 150 from 192 ~ is this a good thing, I'm somewhat indifferent b/c tracking 190+ groups is a lot of work but I did like the way it tracked IBD's groupings so I'm disappointed from that standpoint.
Short interest stats are no longer available through QP and I have to say I'm not entirely confident in the fundamental data right now.  Gary's working hard and I hope they get their act together or at least give some more clarity.  I'm locked in for another year so I have no choice but to sit tight and hope

Dan Clark <dan_public@xxxxxxxxnet> wrote:
Hi.   I apologize in advance for this question, but I?m trying to understand the current status of Quotes Plus Industry and Sector mapping data.
From a brief scan of past posts, it appears that Quotes Plus is having issues with their data provider.   But I?m not clear what those issues are.
Can a Quotes Plus user fill me in on the latest status?
Also, if I wanted EOD daily and 1-minute data, are there any vendors that provide this now?   Feasible to load to AB?
Thanks,
Dan.
P.s. I pinged Marcin on this.   He indicated the high-speed EOD loads are only possible with Daily data.  But I thought I?d double-check.