[amibroker] Re: How to wait for the Top or Bottom of the previous bar to be taken out?

Hello GP,

that is correct, its not buysignal but actually short signal; and i
have had this idea for atleast 10 days and have been postponing to
test it as i thought i need some more advanced AB programming
knowledge. and its quite simple. hahah..

well here is the code for a long setup; dont quite like it.

COG_Green = (C > O);
BuySignal =  (C > Ref(H,-1)) AND (Ref(C,-2) < Ref(O,-2)) AND (Ref(C,-
3) < Ref(O,-3))	AND (Ref(C,-4) < Ref(O,-4)) AND Ref(COG_Green,-1) ;

Buy = BuySignal ;// AND (MA(C,20) > MA(C,200)) AND (C > MA(C,50)) ;

Sell = Cross(MA(C,8), C);

PositionSize = 500;

// END OF CODE

thanks
Chaitanya.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gp_sydney" <gp.investment@xxx>
wrote:

> Would you not just put "C < Ref(L,-1)"? You'd need to move all those
> green bar signals back another bar too, or use Ref(BuySignal,-1).
>
> Also, shouldn't your example be for the Short array rather than the
> Buy array?
>
> GP
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chetan_gariki" <chetan.gariki@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > How can i code something like this (presented in Oliver Valez
> > presentations):
> >
> > For short setup:
> >
> > 1. Wait for 3 bars to close green (above yesterdays closes for 5
> > days).
> > 2. Now basically sell (short) when the next bar closes below the
Low