[amibroker] show date/time axis problem

Hi

I have opened 2 sheets in amibroker. The 1st sheet contains 5mt. data with all default settings and the 2nd sheet containing 30 mt. data. This 2nd sheet 30mt. data i have modified using timeframeset option. I don't want to disturb the 1st sheet 5mt. data structure. Without modification of this 2nd sheet i can select 30mt. (custom time intervels) option but at the same time the 1st sheet of 5mt. data also converted into 30mt. option.
My intention is analyse in 30mt chart sheet and execution in 5mt. chart sheet.

Here the problem comes :

I have selected parameter > axes grid > show date axis.

But in 30mt chart i'm not getting correct current date and time at the bottom of the price chart pane. It is displaying the 5mt. data date and time. This is so much confusing and irrelevant.

How to get correct date and time if we have used timeframeset option. At top of the chart > price details is coming correctly. I have used title option in that case. when i have moved right cursor one by one price bar it is showing correctly. But the problem is getting correct current date and time at bottom of the price chart pane.

If any one have any idea kindly suggest what to do?

Thank you

Ajay

The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. __._,_.___