[amibroker] Re: System not registering buy

As you said in your earlier post:

Buy = Todaysposition > 55;

is meaningless without:

Hbar = HHV(C,90);
Lbar = LLV(C,90);
Diff = Hbar - Lbar;
Todaysposition = ((C-Lbar)/Diff) * 100;

And, as pointed out earlier, parts of the above formula trigger an
always true condition before we even get to whether todaysposition is
>55 or not.

So, how can express the end result of what I want within the "buy"
argument?

THanks