[amibroker] Re: Intelligent Optimizer - Still around?

I'll answer your question but this forum is not a support center for
IO.

Unlike an exhaustive search optimization, IO's run time is not
related to the number of variabels being optimized.  It is however,
like exhaustive search, related to the amount of data being
processed.  15 minutes for however many variables, processing a
single symbol is in the ballpark.  If you are processing a WatchList
of 1000 symbols then well you get the picture.

Beyond the above you haven't provided enough information for me to
provide any additional clues.  If you have specific issues please
email me at the address in the doc.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tradingarthur" <tradingarthur@xxx>