Re: [amibroker] New file uploaded to amibroker

But Ed, please explain me the difference. Look to the AFL formula I posted and check what you get in DbgView. That's an array with 10 elements. How do you call the creation of an array with 10 elements ? Isn't that setting the dimension of an array ? Of course not in the way we are familiar with in other programming languages. But the final result is the same. Or ?

Ton.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] New file uploaded to amibroker

setting a dimension of an array is not possible in Amibroker. Also multi dimensional arrays are not yet possible but I believe this is planned for.

In my opinion datastructures would be handy as well, as ofcourse the possibility to create objects, not sure if these are planned for.

For multidimensional arrays in Amibroker one could use Osaka plugin I believe but as far as I know it is not really easy in use,

Ed