[amibroker] Re: Gfx User Interaction

Tomasz while you are at it look at Feedback #87, Alert Output problem
as you promised this over a year ago. I use the text file from Alert
Output as a buy or sell. At present I use another program to copy the
text output as a rectangle over the text from Alert Output .

If I could use the Getcursormousebuttons, etc it may be better. In
fact this program I use works with XP but not with Vista.

AB works great on Vista so the next release would be great!

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko \(groups\)"
<groups@xxx> wrote:

> This (getting coords in pixel format) is on to-do list.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

window that when pressed can do something. The code draws a rectangle
on top of the normal Plot.  I want to click the left mouse button in
order to execute for instance a sell order.

>   GetCursorMouseButtons() I understand. But I also need to define
that the X and Y mouse position need to be within the rectangle.

>   GetCursonXPosition() and GetCursorYPosition give the position in
datetime and $-value format. I want to get it in pixel format. Is
this possible? Or is there another way to do it?

>   rgds, Ed
>

>   // set overlay mode: mode = 0 (default) - overlay low-level
graphic on top of charts,
>   // mode = 1 - overlay charts on top of low-level graphic,
>   // mode =2 - draw only low-level graphic (no regular
charts/grid/titles/etc))
>   GfxSetOverlayMode( 0 );
>
>   // get screen height + width
>   sh = Status ( "pxheight" );
>   sw = Status ( "pxwidth" );
>
>   // draw rectangle
>   GfxRectangle( sw / 20, sh / 20, 3 * (sw / 20), 2 * (sh / 20) );
>
>   if( GetCursorMouseButtons() & 1  AND xcursorPos> x1 and
xcursorPos < x2 and ycursorPos < x1 and ycursorPos > y2 )
>   {
>
>   printf("left mouse button is pressed down" );
>
>   }

DEVLOG: