Re: [amibroker] Gfx User Interaction

hi,

I am making  some test code to get a button into my RT chart window that when pressed can do something. The code draws a rectangle on top of the normal Plot.  I want to click the left mouse button in order to execute for instance a sell order.

GetCursorMouseButtons() I understand. But I also need to define that the X and Y mouse position need to be within the rectangle.

GetCursonXPosition() and GetCursorYPosition give the position in datetime and $-value format. I want to get it in pixel format. Is this possible? Or is there another way to do it?

rgds, Ed

// set overlay mode: mode = 0 (default) - overlay low-level graphic on top of charts,
// mode = 1 - overlay charts on top of low-level graphic,
// mode =2 - draw only low-level graphic (no regular charts/grid/titles/etc))
GfxSetOverlayMode( 0
);

// get screen height + width

sh =
Status ( "pxheight"
);
sw =
Status ( "pxwidth"
);

// draw rectangle
GfxRectangle( sw / 20, sh / 20, 3 * (sw / 20), 2 * (sh / 20
) );

if( GetCursorMouseButtons() & 1  AND
xcursorPos> x1 and xcursorPos < x2 and ycursorPos < x1 and ycursorPos > y2 )
{

printf("left mouse button is pressed down"
);

}