Re: [amibroker] Converting tick data to 5 sec or 1 min

just import to database that is set at whatever bar period you want
AB converts it

--
Cheers
Graham

On 12/06/07, Prashanth <prash454.ta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Havent tried, but you can maybe try Exploring with a TimeFrame formula which reports in 5 Secs. Then Export and Re-Import the same.

Cheers

Prashanth