Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:09 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Trade Log for Amibroker and IB

Hi Ed

yes you have right .. i try it and it funktion now ... very good.

i have also one question about how you copy the data .
ok i want to say with it , when i for example download the
daily statements from ib . i have 3 possibilitys.. exel, word and html .
what you take...
i ask this because some rows of the data are not in the daily
statement. This means you manualy select the data you need to bring
them into this form..
ABX 2007-05-09, 11:00:00 ISLAND -56 31.2800 1,751.68 -1.00 0.00 P .

There is for example a software **Tradekeeper&dataclipper** you could
find the link on the site from IB. With this software you could read
the daily or monthly statements from IB and export them in excel.

but the data looks a little bit diferent than this what you use to
import in AB.
so when you change your software to read this data you will have less
work ...
what do you thing ..
regards chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@...>
wrote:

> hi Chris,
>
> I know now what is the matter. It is the date settings on your
computer. I have them set to English (US). Because you are in Europe
you probably have them set differently.

> Datetime() in Amibroker uses system settings. So either you set your
system settings to English (US) or tell me what you use so that I can
adjust a few lines,

> Ed