[amibroker] Re: Background color

Hello George,

Actually I had the same problem and I have not found the best
solution to this 'background color' problem.
The solution from ChrisB still has problem with 'range select bar'
(which is the vertical bar in the background when you click on the
chart area), it will not show because he is suggesting to use 'plot'
statement to draw the background color.
Someone suggested to use SetChartBkColor but I wanted to have
gradient color on the background depending on the stock
price/performance, so the gradient goes horizontally from left-right.
There is 'SetChartBkGradientFill' that will set the background color
as gradient 'vertically' not 'horizontally', if you know what I mean.

So far I still don't know what is the best solution for my problem.

Thanks,
Gary.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "george_siris" <george_siris@xxx>