Re: [amibroker] Re: Trade Log for Amibroker and IB

HI Ed

Yes its ok you tryed. But could you send me a small screenshot
that i see how it looks on your chart . ( i dont want to see all your trades but a smal peace would be good)
I will try to ask also the official support but ok  i dont think  they could help me.
i have ask ad the beginning if there is some excelfile ( or something else) .. and
they dont know .
regards
chris

Edward Pottasch <empottasch@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
Chris,

I use QP as well (for the time being).  So that can't be the problem. Then the answer is that I just don't know ...  All the files you use (ts1.afl, ts_proc.afl, output.txt) work on my computer so I'm not sure what is the problem

rgds, Ed