[amibroker] Trade Log for Amibroker and IB

Hi

I have Amibroker and IB as platform, my problem is that i dont have
a Trade logger.
Until now i dont have found something usefull on IB homepage to log my
trades.
What i need is very simple i want to know only my entering Tades..
time... cost and the comissions.
All this in a nice easy Excel-sheet in one line.
When i do another trade --> in the next line.. and so on

With IB you could export an exelfile of your daily trades but in this
file are so much informations what you realy dont need to see.

I want this trade log to see my trades and also see fast the mistakes
and get better.

There are some tools what you can buy (see homepage from IB)but they
are realy expensive. For having only the trade log i will not spend so
much money. (what do you think ?)

Maybe i make a mistake and i dont have search good. it would be
helpfull for me if sombody knows somthing about this.

This is also an good idea to implements in Amibroker:
For example.. It would be perfect when you press only a button in your
Ami-softaware and you import your REAL trades what you done on IB (
lets say for this day).

regards
chris