[amibroker] Re: CBT example for rotational mode?

Thanks TJ,

Regarding this comment:

> If you are after score-based exits as well you can traverse
> signal list (in CBT) code to see if given symbol is still on top-n list
> and exit position if it isn't.

A not so obvious little tidbit for others out there.  After much
debugging and testing, I finally realized that I must traverse the
ENTRY signal list (in CBT) and not the EXIT signal list to see if a
given symbol is still in top-n list for SCORE BASED EXITING while
using CBT in backtestRegularRaw mode.  Looks like the PositionScore
information is only provided with the entry signals vs. the exit
signals from what I've seen (i.e., many fields with exit signals are
simply {EMPTY} and I'm guessing so for optimizations for memory reasons).

Regards,

JD