Re: [amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badl

So in plain English if I were to look for a correction in an upswing [a]  I would define the trend conditions , [b] use flip as you detailed above to test for the trend condition i.e. uptrend or downtrend and [c] finally look for a correction when buy=1 or sell=1? The idea is to go for the first correction in the trend i.e. something like the wave 2 per Elliot Wave parlance.