[amibroker] Re: 'CategoryRemoveSymbol' dosn't remove symbols.

Dingo,

Thanks for considering this question.

I am finding that using:

CategoryRemoveSymbol("", categoryWatchlist, 1);

removes symbols from List 1,
*providing* I started with an empty watchlist
and added symbols using:

CategoryAddSymbol( "" , categoryWatchlist, 1);

If I start with an old list which had prior symbols
the old symbols are not deleted,
tho the new symbols from an exploration
will be added to, and deleted from, the the old remaining list
using the above statements.

directaim