Re: [amibroker] Re: MISTAKE IN AUTOMATIC IMPORT-----> OT-for Indian users only

Has anyone compile a symbol translation table/file for yahoo symbols to nse symbols for the derivative segment? If so can you please send me a copy?

Thanks.

On 6/4/07, Sanjay Thakkar <thakkarps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello Vinay,

I think u need to use  the modified aqd.format and the database should
be made for intraday mode and also see that u are in intraday mode
while waching charts. Just check what is your base time interval from
database settings it should be tickmode with time shift 10 hours and
from view see intraday any time greater than 1 minute
and if u have made amiquote to run every 5 mins then see charts greater
than in 5 mins only.
I think the concerned person has given all the details in the file
section.
Little tricky but overall successfull idea for realtime data.

Regards

-sanjayt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar@xxx> wrote:

> When I set Amiquote for automatic import for Yahoo Current quotes to
run every 5 minute, it should give me one bar after other at a 5
minutes gap so that in 1 hour 1 have 12 bars, in 2 hours 24 bars, and
so on.

> Actually I get only one bar with current quote, where the quote
changes after every 5 minutes but the bar visible remains only one.

    mailto: amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx