Von: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Markus Hoffmann
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Juni 2007 00:17
An: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: AW: [amibroker] Why is my AA result and watchlist different after Explore?

I did some more investigations and found the reason for the mismatch:
The Cum() and also the for-loop operate on an array which spans the complete data
range of the symbol and not only the range (e.g. n=1 bar or date range) which was
covered by the AA.
Now, what I would need to get the right watchlist is something which gives me the
Filter results exactly is the range which was used by AA, e.g.

Range = <array with "1" for each bar enabled in AA range options>;
myresult = Filter AND Range ;
if(LastValue(Cum(myresult))) { CategoryAddSymbol(...) }

Any idea how to get the Range array with AFL commands?

Regards,
Markus