RE: [amibroker] Is it possible to save report from exploration scan with automation interface

The Explore method does NOT create a report. The only results you get are in
the AA results grid. You can save those results by using the Export method.
Pls refer to the AB OLE automation object model:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/objects.html