Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 2:48 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Help Required regarding ASCII import features

Hello,

I was just wondering if I could import ASCII data in the form of tick
data (Date, Time, Tick, Volime) in Amibroker.

I don't ow Amibroker at the moment, but I tried to import tick data in
a friend's Amibroker. The data got imported alright; however Amibroker
always displays daily data!! The intraday view options (1 min, 100
tick etc...) are all disabled.

Can anybody please explain to me how I could import tick data in
Amibroker and then view it as such?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Laurence.